Monday, April 13, 2009

Andrew the Awesome

The others day when Andy logged in to our blog he decieded that while everything looked great it was the Kali and Bailey blog, that he didn't have a post for himself, so here is my self proclaimed penence, to brag and boast about my wonderful hubby.(and I am thrilled to do it). My Andrew is the hardest working person I know, he is the first one up in the morning and helps to get Bailey ready before he is off to work. And until last week, came home only to jet off again to Idaho Falls to go to class. Now we do get to see him in the evenings bcause after four tedious years he is finally done with school! Congrats! He takes his test for his journeymans licsence in Aug.
On the weekends he his self instated list of honey do's that he gets accomplished (usually helping me catch-up on laundry from the week.) On one such weekend he helped make our bedroom sparkle just a bit more. We went to a store in Shelly and bought a new bed (headboard) and refinished out nightstands to match. I said we but really it was Andy who did most of the work.




And we love it, he did an amazing job. So Hats off to the Dad of the Year and My #1 Man. I wouldn't know what I would do with out him. So my dear We Love you more than words and can't wait to make more laughs and loves with our favorite DahDahDAh.

4 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Andrew you are pretty awesome, despite being a tease butt. Love you bro.

Adam & Kenzie said...

He is a pretty awesome guy! He's also a pretty lucky guy. No one ever thought he'd get lucky enough to land such a hot wife and then be able to father such a cute little girl! Really though, Bailey is absolutely such a doll and is growing up so fast I can't believe it. Hope you guys are doing well!

Samantha said...

Way to go Andrew-you're a cool guy! Good job on the good looking furniture (and the adorable baby!) You guys are one cute family! And if it makes any difference, I sometimes forget to mention Kyle in my blog because it's all about SkY! Take care (:

Ryan said...

Hey Kali! Love your blog! I have one now too! Check it out and I can't wait to hear from you! Miss you lots! RyanandMalissa.blogspot.com